Pizza is such a staple of popular culture, it doesn’t take long to recall unforgettable movie scenes involving our favorite food. Perhaps it’s pizza’s portability, it’s communal nature, or it’s rich tradition that makes it such a great choice in cinema. It’s certainly one of the most photogenic of foods. (OTTO pizza, we have noticed, is photographed at alarming rates).
While this is not even close to an exhaustive list, we’ve compiled some great scenes involving pizza. We hope you’ll chime in with your favorites.
10. Back II The Future Part II – ‘Hydrated Pizza’
Hopefully this technology never sees the light of day:
9. Rock ‘n’ Roll High School – ‘No Pizza For Joey’
Dee Dee loves him some pizza:
8. Home Alone ‘Pizza Guy’
Leave it on the doorstep:
7. Talladega Nights ‘Pizza Delivery’
I won’t let it happen again:
6. Wayne’s World – ‘Product Placement’
I won’t bow to any sponsor:
5. Eat, Pray, Love – ‘Pizza Margherita in Napoli’
I’m having a relationship with my pizza:
4. Saturday Night Fever – ‘Struttin’ and Eatin”
You can tell by the way he walks:
3. Spider-Man 2 – ‘Pizza Delivery’
Joe’s 29-minute guarantee:
2. Crazy, Stupid, Love – ‘Ryan Gosling Eats Pizza’
Ryan Gosling and pizza, together at last:
1. Fast Times at Ridgemont High – ‘Right Here, Dude’
Learnin’ about Cuba, havin’ some food:
What are your favorite pizza-related scenes? Let us know in the comments.