Pizza and beer just go together. It’s a universal truth. At OTTO, we are always looking for ways to work with our local breweries: tap takeovers, limited edition collaborations, even using craft beer as an ingredient. Lately we’ve been working with breweries in a new way.
We’re excited to announce that we now offer pizza delivery to select breweries in both Maine and Massachusetts!
If you’re a regular on the tasting room circuit, you may have seen one of our ordering tablets already. They’re simple to use and just like ordering online.
Here’s how they work:
- After approaching the OTTO ordering kiosk, enter the delivery address that’s conveniently listed on the bottom of the tablet. Once the address is entered, click “order” and select “ASAP” to get your order started.
- Place your order as you normally would by selecting your favorite pizzas, salads and apps. All you’ll need to complete your order is your name, phone number and payment information. You can also enter your OTTO Rewards information to earn points on your delivery.
- Delivery typically takes 35-45 minutes. This leaves you a little time to enjoy some beverages while you wait for your order.
- If you have any questions or need to make any changes to your order, simply call the number listed at the bottom of the kiosk to reach the OTTO team handling your order.
We currently have OTTO ordering kiosks at the following locations:
- Mast Landing Brewing Company – 920 Main St, Westbrook, ME
- Island Dog Brewing – 125 John Roberts Rd, South Portland, ME
- Fore River Brewing Company – 45 Huntress Ave, South Portland ME
- Foundation Brewing Company – 1 Industrial Way #5, Portland, ME
- BareWolf Brewing – 12 Oakland St, Amesbury, MA
OTTO Pizza is also available at the Rising Tide tasting room in Portland (103 Fox Street, Portland, ME) . They offer slices, as well as small pies, right there at the tasting room.
If you are a brewery or other business interested in offering OTTO pizza at your establishment, please contact us at email@example.com for more details.