We will be giving away six $100 golden tickets over the next two weeks to randomly selected customers who order using our new mobile pickup option at select OTTO locations! It’s simple. Select mobile pickup when ordering online or let our staff know over the phone that you would like to do a mobile pickup order.
If you find a golden ticket with your order, you will be required to follow these three steps to redeem your $100 gift card:
- Email email@example.com
- Provide you name, order number, or receipt
- Let us know the unique code on the back of your ticket to claim your $100 gift card.
What is mobile pickup, you may ask? Mobile pickup is a new ordering option that allows you to pay ahead online or by phone and then pick up your order at a mobile pickup station in each of our shops. It’s quick, easy and contactless. If you have any questions about mobile pickup or the golden ticket contest, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
OTTO GOLDEN TICKET CONTEST RULES & REGULATIONS
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE THE CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. Eligibility: This Campaign is open to those who place Mobile Pickup orders directly from OTTO via ottoportland.com, the OTTO mobile app, or phone orders made directly with OTTO (3rd party orders not eligible, i.e. GrubHub, Doordash, etc.) between 11/9/20 and 11/22/20, inclusive. The Campaign is open to legal residents of the US and is void where prohibited by law. Employees of OTTO, its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, and suppliers, (collectively the “Employees”), and immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of Employees are not eligible to participate in the Campaign. The Campaign is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
A participant may enter without placing a mobile order at OTTO by sending an email to email@example.com with subject heading “Golden Ticket Entry” Each ‘without purchase’ entry via email will count as one entry, and will be eligible for random drawings along with entries via Mobile Pickup purchase.
2. Agreement to Rules: By participating, the Contestant (“You”) agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and You represent and warrant that You meet the eligibility requirements. In addition, You agree to accept the decisions of OTTO as final and binding as it relates to the content of this Campaign.
3. Campaign Period: Entries in the form of Mobile Pickup orders will be accepted online and over the phone starting on 11/9/20 at 10am and ending 11/22/20 at 11:59pm.
4. How to Enter: Customers will be automatically entered by placing a Mobile Pickup order directly through OTTO. Each order placed will be treated as a new and eligible entry.
5. Prizes: The Winner(s) of the Campaign (the “Winner”) will receive a $100 OTTO gift card, which can be redeemed at any participating OTTO location in Maine and Massachusetts. No cash or other prize substitution shall be permitted except at OTTO’s discretion. The prize is nontransferable. Any and all prize-related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes, shall be the sole responsibility of Winner. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by Winner is permitted.
6. Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible Mobile Pickup Orders received.
7. Winner Selection and Notification: Winners will be selected by random drawings under the supervision of OTTO. It is the Winner’s responsibility to contact OTTO at firstname.lastname@example.org within thirty (30) days following selection of Winner. OTTO shall have no liability for Winner’s failure to receive correspondence due to spam, junk e-mail, or other security settings or for Winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If Winner does not contact OTTO, or if Winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within 30 days from the time the “Golden Ticket” was awarded, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and release as required, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate Winner selected. Receipt by Winner of the prize offered in this Campaign is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal, state, and local laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY WINNER (AT OTTO’s SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE CAMPAIGN, AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
8. Terms & Conditions: OTTO reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Campaign should virus, bug, non-authorized human intervention, fraud, or other cause beyond OTTO’s control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the Campaign. In such case, OTTO may select the Winner from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by OTTO. OTTO reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Campaign or website or violates these Terms & Conditions.
9. Limitation of Liability: By entering, You agree to release and hold harmless OTTO and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers, and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from: (i) such entrant’s participation in the Campaign and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software, or other mechanical equipment; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
11. Disputes: THIS Campaign IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF THE USA, MAINE, AND MASSACHUSETTS WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Campaign, participant agrees that any and all disputes that cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Campaign, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in MAINE having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances shall participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorney’s fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Campaign). Participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.