The safety of our customers and employees is of the utmost importance to us. As we begin to reopen our shops for dine-in and outdoor patio seating, we’re taking some additional steps to keep everyone safe and healthy. In addition to being in compliance with local and state mandates, we are also taking the following safety measures:
- All customer touch points [doors, handles, counters, fountain machines, napkin dispensers, condiment holders, etc] are sanitized every 30 minutes.
- One dedicated employee is in charge of sanitizing tables and chairs after each use.
- Employees will receive temperature checks at the beginning of each shift.
- Employees will continue to wear gloves and masks.
- All tables are spaced 6 feet apart. Where that is not possible, we will stager seating so guests are able to maintain social distancing while dining with us.
- No customers waiting in the dining room. If the room is at capacity, customers must wait outside.
- Our mobile pickup and contactless delivery options will continue to be available.
Furthermore, we will have a QR code on every table that will direct guests to our menu. Simply scan the QR code with the camera on your phone, and our menu will pop up. We will also offer single use menus for those who prefer physical menus.
If you have any questions, comments or concerns, please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.