We are happy to announce that Windham, ME has been added to our weekly community delivery program! Beginning Thursday, 5/7 (and every Thursday thereafter), OTTO will be delivering par-baked pizzas, salads, pastas, desserts, beer and wine to 4 Whites Bridge Road in Windham. It’s simple – order online before 1PM on Thursday, and meet us at 5:30 at 4 Whites Bridge Road in Windham to pick up your order!
Here’s how it works:
- Order online from our 225 Congress St. location
- Click “Community Delivery”
- Enter date (Thursday), and select 5:30PM for the time
- Click “START!”
- Select your dinner options from out menu. Don’t forget – we also deliver beer and wine!
- Once you added all selections to your order, click CHECK OUT
- Sign in to your online account and earn rewards OR continue as a guest
- Make sure your name and email are filled out
- Select address type: community delivery
- Enter Street: 4 Whites Bridge Rd. Windham, Maine 04062 PLEASE NOTE: this is the only address that works – if you enter your home address, your order will not be processes.
- Ignore all the delivery time messages, time and date are already set, just click: CONTINUE TO ORDER DETAILS
- Double check your order summary (the 15% delivery/gratuity is automatically included)
- Click: CONTINUE
- And finalize your payment with your credit card information
- PLACE ORDER
For community deliveries, we par bake the pizzas so you can finish them in your home oven. This way, you are able to enjoy the pizza fresh out of the oven. If you do not have an oven, or prefer that we fully cook your pizza, just add it to the cooking instructions or email email@example.com.
This delivery model has worked great in other communities. Due to the limited delivery services currently available, we want to serve as many communities as we are able. Email firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested in adding your town to our new community pizza delivery program. We look forward to serving the Windham community!